Arriving at the Venue
- Please make sure you arrive at least 45 minutes before the start of your show. We encourage you to arrive earlier if possible. If you arrive before the doors open we kindly ask you to line up in our designated area.
- Please have your tickets ready to be scanned when you get to the front doors or are standing in line. If your tickets are on your phone, turning up the screen brightness will help our devices read the barcodes.
- For everyone’s safety, please do not come to the venue if you’re sick, particularly if you’re experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who has.
In our Lobby and Public Spaces
- During events at the Royal Theatre, our lobby space is reserved for food and drinks at the concession stand. This is to ensure that the space does not become overcrowded and to allow for clear passages for patrons to exit and access restroom facilities. We kindly ask that patrons limit their use of the lobby space to obtaining refreshments and instead encourage socializing either inside the theater or outside. This helps us create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
- When lining up at the concession stand, merchandise tables, or to enter the auditorium, please keep a reasonable distance from other patrons in the line. We have venue assistants on site to help facilitate the flow of waiting lines.
- Please feel free to ask questions—our team is here to help and to make your visit the best experience possible.
- Unless event information says otherwise, using a camera or recording device is not allowed inside the auditorium.
- For the safety and comfort of all our patrons, we kindly ask that no weapons, vaping devices, or outside food and drink bought outside the venue be brought into the theatre.
- Please be considerate of those around you, and avoid any actions or behaviours that might disturb, distract, or otherwise prevent people from enjoying the performance.